Friday, May 26, 2017

We will keep in contact!


Hello again 21cenTeachers!

Today I want to share with you a brief post in which I will mention three aspects of our ICT subject that I have liked and one that I have found suboptimal. For me, this post is a bittersweet task. Why? On one hand, this is the last challenge that I have to overcome in my ICT class so I feel quite happy since the course is finishing and at the same time I can clearly see my whole learning process and all the knowledge that I have acquired unconsciously. On the other hand, as this is the last challenge, it will be quite strange to stop sharing with you all my experience within our ICT class so I will try to keep writing about my project and other educational topics.

Today I will share with you my 3x1 review of our Master´s Degree Module of ICT. As I said before this review will contain the 3 things I liked most about the module and one thing that can be improved. I create a poster with canva to overcome this challenge.


And here is a great truth about our ICT module..

Author´s own. Created with Generador de memes


I would like to thank you for reading and following my posts!

Keep in contact!


No comments:

Post a Comment